Pranav Chopra of Class V D bagged the First Position in Lawn Tennis Tournament U-12 Boys category organized by CL DAV School sec-11 Panchkula. This event was held on 31st March,2013.
Anurag Kaushik of class IX B bagged a Gold Medal in BMX Cross Country under 15 boys competition organised by Chandigarh Amature Cycling association on 31st march at Sukhna Lake.
Jaskeerat Singh of Class- VI C stood 21st in Asian Schools Chess Championship 2012 held from 13th December 2012 to 20th December 2012 at New Delhi. Around 450 players from different countries participated in the championship. He won against the participants of Ukrain and U.A.E and made 5/9 points in U-11 category.
Japneet Singh of Class – IX F was selected to represent UT State in National U-16 Boys category in Cricket and the team won the Third Position at the National Level.
Shubhangi of Class VI C bagged he Bronze medal in Team Event in ‘Junior and Youth’ Table Tennis Competition organised by Chandigarh Table Tennis association from 19th December 2012 to 23rd December 2012.
Karanveer Singh did the school proud by securing Second Position in National Ranking in Category ‘C’ in the All India Sub-junior Golf Tournament held by Indian Golf Union.
Sonia Arora of Class- III D bagged a Bronze Medal in Roller Skating Championship held in KBDAV Sector -7 on 22nd December 2012.
Richa Verma (IX E), Yoogesha Arora (IX E) and Yashraj (IX A) have been selected to participate in the 58th National School Games of Chess (U-17), which will be held at Thane, Maharashtra from 22nd Dec 2012 to 24th Dec, 2012.
Karan Kumar Punj of XI-A was selected to play in the U-17 Indian Cricket Team.
Jaskeerat of Class VI-C bagged the Fourth Position in U-11 category of Naurang Memorial International Rating Chess Tournament at Delhi. He also bagged 43rd position in open category with 6/9 points. Total 285 participants participated in the tournament.
Shaira Kansal of Class XI has bagged the Gold Medal in an International Archery event in the 5th TAFISA World Sports for All Games held at Lithuania, Europe. Participants from more than 20 countries competed in the event.
Our Chess Champions have bagged 4 Silver and 5 Bronze medals in the U.T. Inter School Chess Championship held at G.M.H. School, Sector 38, Chandigarh held in August, 2011.
Name Class Medal Category Lakshay Bhatia VII-H Silver Boys U-14 Jashan Khurnaa VI-A Silver Boys U-14 Rishabh Jain VI-C Silver Boys U-14 Harshit VII-E Silver Boys U-14 Yogeesha Arora VIII-C Bronze Girls U-14 Aditi Goel VI-A Bronze Girls U-14 Dyuti Chaudhary VII-A Bronze Girls U-14 Eshita Bhatia VI-F Bronze Girls U-14 Tanvi Chadha VII-A Bronze Girls U-14
Our school has bagged scholarships of Rs. 3000, Rs. 2000, Rs. 1500 for bagging the First, Second and Third position respectively in various sports events organized by Sports Department, U.T. Chandigarh. The details are :-
- Football (Boys) U-14 First 18 students (Rs. 3000 each)
- Badminton (Boys) U-14 First 3 students (Rs. 3000 each)
- Cycling U-14 First 1 student (Rs. 3000 each)
- Swimming (Girls) U-14 First 1 student (Rs. 3000 each)
- Table Tennis (Girls) U-14 First 1 student (Rs. 3000 each)
- Roller Skating (Boys) U-14 First 1 student (Rs. 3000 each)
- Golf (Boys) U-14 First 1 student (Rs. 3000 each)
- Swimming (Boys) U-17 Second 5 students (Rs. 2000 each)
- Swimming (Boys) U-14 Second 5 students (Rs. 2000 each)
- Chess (Boys) U-14 Second 4 students (Rs. 2000 each)
- Badminton (Girls) U-14 Second 3 students (Rs. 2000 each)
- Swimming (Girls) U-17 Second 2 students (Rs. 2000 each)
- Cricket (Boys) U-14 Third 16 students (Rs. 1500 each)
- Tennis (Boys) U-14 Third 5 students (Rs. 1500 each)
- Chess (Girls) U-14 Third 5 students (Rs. 1500 each)
- Table Tennis (Boys) U-14 Third 4 students (Rs. 1500 each)
- Tennis (Girls) U-17 Third 3 students (Rs. 1500 each)
Our school Table Tennis team won one Gold and One Bronze medal in U.T. Inter-School Competition.
Adhiraj Singh Jodha of Class VIII bagged two Gold Medals in Rink Race I & II in U.T. Inter-School Roller Skating Championship.